[digital insanity]

4.17.2005

Yola!

Well, how is my little minons doing? Good... good for you. Well, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? I dont have that answer, sorry... you'll have to look else were. As for my life, i have all the answers, and more :). Well, im watching Attack of the Show... a.k.a. the Screensavers! DAMN G4!! oh well... anyway, I did a total update of the blog. it is a new theme, and for the most part, it is better. note: the chart has it's own little header! it is awesome. ill try my hardest to update that every week, but it is hard!!! Well, as you may know, I got my drivers licence, and life rules now! I can actually go places I WANT TO GO, without bugging my parents. I am gonna pay off my can in 10 months so I can have an extra 400 bucks in my pocket in a years time :). As for E3 this year... i am going to make my predictions here soon, but I am wating until the week before, i dont wanna spoil MY predictions, and then link you to why i think that. Yup, thats me, uber geeky here! So me and Stacee were driving around and we saw some Deer and a cow. Yup thats right, a cow. It was just sitting there on the side of the road, and I was like WTF?!?!?!?! So I drove back and took a picture. I will post it later. it was pretty cool. as for advancement is my life... there aren't any... Well... my friends... i need sleep, so have fun living!!

\/ ^_^ \/
posted by DiZZY at 23:30

0 Comments:

Add a comment