[digital insanity]

1.27.2005

So... Now WHAT?

Hay everybody... long time no see.... Hows everyone in the digital wasteland doing? That... wow... that... thats nice... uh.. I hope you didn't sprain a knee or anything... oh.. yeah, right... thats how it happened.. you just suddenly got shot in the leg... what did I tell you about that... wait... im talking to you, the reader... but I will stop and start to rant, rave, rant some more... and maybe, if you lucky you will hear how much I hate things... yes.. thats right... things...//

So, First Semester is over, YAY-ish... I failed Journalism, no shock there right? Well, it seems that I will still be getting my car even with the One F... I got all C's and B's 'cept for the F!!! damn'd Journalism! This Semester should be hella easy though... cause not too many classes that require me to think... which is always nice.

Maria... ahh what can I say... I SHOULD GET A PIC WITH HER HAIR DOWN!!!! She looks better with her hair down... I am very sorry to say Jess is a lost cause... for the most part... too much of the illegal substances... and i am told that Maria would be MUCH better for me... dunno why...

So, my musical career is semi-going well... making a new track now...Dunno what to call it, but it is b;ended a Jazz-is song with a techno song... it sounds awesome! Getting my car here soon... Ill be happy bout that! And... this requres a whole paragraph...

I QUIT AT BURGER KING!!! Yes, thats right kiddies, I quit, because I am gonna be getting paid weekly at k-Mart with a pay rate of 7 bucks a hour starting, and 24 hours for the next 3 weeks, ill be raking in almost enought for my laptop! YAY! iBook, Im coming your way!

Well... there is a 2 hour delay for school tomorrow for sume staff thingy... so... Ill blog later.!
posted by DiZZY at 23:40

0 Comments:

Add a comment