[digital insanity]

10.11.2004

Software Version 7.0

How do you own disorder? Huh, does my basement included in this... this... disorder? Ah ha, but there in lies the question, what IS disorder... wait, ok, what was I talking about? Oh well... God damn there was nothing to do this weekend... other than work! There is so much good music coming out that I cant keep up!! There is the new Jimmy Eat World Album that is coming out, and Edodus, that came out about a week ago...my birthday is in one week.... ha, go figure... I got paid 196 and it is pretty much all gone. It sucks, but thats ok! cause after this REALLY small check, I will have a 250+ check for the next one cause I will be working like 25 hrs. a week!!! And that will kick arse! Distractions distractions... like i said too much good music... I LOVE FUSE!!! The all music, no bullshit music station!!! Well, I guess I should prepare for Half-Life 2... again... because I REALLY want that game... I want it now, as a matter of fact! HL2 got a 98% in PC Gamer, so it MUST be good. It looks good... so it must play good! I give up... I am too distracted... wanna play CS:Source... so... as usual \/ o_O \/ ~~PEACE~~
posted by DiZZY at 20:17

1 Comments:

STOP THE CRACK!!
Blogger Oblivious, at 13.10.04  

Add a comment