[digital insanity]

8.30.2004

The End is Nigh!

Well, another Summer Break is almost over.. School will start soon. That means, MORE POINTLESS SHIT TO DO! My Math teacher is a fucking ass, he thinks i am "not suited" to take his class... must be the dildo up his ass! Although the first day isn't until Sept.1st, and I only have a half-day, I still dont want to go back to school. I want to stay in my chair, in front of my computer screen, wasting time away, reading forums, listening to music, talking to friends, and reading/posting to message boards! Oh yea, and ilovebees! Speaking of which, I heard on of the phone calls the other day on Pulse! MY god, I want one to be in Rochester MN!!! then I will go! Indefinately! Infact, they should have one of the pay phones at MAYO high school be a target!!! that would be soo cool!!! But, it would never happen! *cries* The Olympics were over last night, and i made me cry a little, I watched sooo much of those games... it wasn't even funny! I still love the fact that they are having the games in Bejing in 2k8, that gives me a reason to go to Asia! The continet I love... spend the three weeks while the olympics are going on... then go to japan for the remainder of the month! Ohh... would that be a vacation or what? Speaking of trips, in the mail today, i was informed that my trip to New Zeland and Australia, the meeting for that would be on Sept. 11th. Now, we dont really think about the twin towers getting hit that fateful day, but that is the weekend that rita is having her weeding and we are having a family reunion! Fuck! So, we are gonna contact the director about this and see if we an be there on a diffrent date! I am really looking forward to this trip! If I go, I will hopefully get an iBook for the trip, for communication purposes, and so i can stay connected as i go on the 18 day trip! It would be an honor for me to go. I really want to see a diffrent culture and country all together! Although there is a trip to China and Japan, i was not nominated for that trip! but thats ok! I have always wanted to see where the 2000 Summer olympics were! And it gives me another excure for getting a digital camera!!!You See, I want a panasonic SD camera, but sadly, there is no reason to get one right now! So my friend, this gives me a reason to buy the D-Snap camera i want! I either want the SV-AV50A, a still picture and video camera and it is this sweet looking blue color, or the SV-AS10D, although it is a 2mp camera, it gets the job done! They would be cool cameras to have!! Prolly, the last thing that I can think of right now, is that my computer parts will be coming tomorrow!!! YAY!!!! You see, even though they ALL came a couple of weeks ago, a couple came DOA and I had to RMA them back *cries* so I had to get replacement parts for them!!! They are coming tomorrow!!! YAY!!!
posted by DiZZY at 23:13

0 Comments:

Add a comment