[digital insanity]

6.11.2004

Day 1 Week 1

SUMMER VACATION IS HERE!!! Thank god... no school!!!
Well, i didn't do much today... I had to fix my grandparents computer and I got up at 12... well, that is about it... I have a triple cheeseburger for supper... I love the new linkin park video... "Breaking the Habit" all anime... sooo cool!!! I got my new processor and case... it kicks ass... and then... yea...

I have been watching the MTV Movie Awards... God they are great... Lindsey Lohan is so hot... it was funny Eminem dressed up like Axel Rose... And Lidsey Lohan and Andy Dick is making fun of the Kill Bill Vol. 2 Scene where she is driving god it is great... now toby miguire and kirsten dunst is supposed to come out, but instead of Toby, it is Ellen... but thats cool... toby is sick, not really, he came out and made fun of Ellen... Ellen dressed up as Spiderman... god that is funny... The movie of the year should have been Kill Bill Vol 1, but alas, it was LOTR: ROTK.. god I hate LOTR... I love lidsey lohan... did I say that? Oh well, Kill BIll Rules!
posted by DiZZY at 00:06

0 Comments:

Add a comment