[digital insanity]

3.21.2004

Um.. Superteen?

Im here, but not here...
I havent really been feeling like myself lately... I dunno why... I haven't really felt like myself, like I have lost something... I think i am either been shocked by something.. I dont know what but something.. or im stressed out... my.. my mom, she is putting way too much pressure on me, like im some sort of a fawking super teen... now every fawkin' day I get nagged about my grade, and it is starting to piss me off.. it is like no one trusts me anymore. I have about and will confront my teachers soon enough, I think I will go insane!

24 Season 1
I love this season of 24 cause it is the first season of 24 I have seen fully... I need the 2nd season... I love the third season It kicks A$$... I love it, it is the most suspensful TV show I have ever watched. If you watch the whole season back to back, (like what I did 12 eps. 1 day, last 12 eps. the next.) and it seems like a big movie!!! O, how I love it!!!
posted by DiZZY at 22:37